- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet bungalow of approx 1500sqft
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen/ diner with an array of high and low level units
- Snug with sliding doors leading to rear garden
- Ground floor bedroom
- Two first floor bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Detached double garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Viewings strictly via agent only
15 Regency Drive, Dollingstown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented detached chalet bungalow. Benefiting from a spacious living room, kitchen/ diner with an array of high and low level units, snug area with sliding doors leading to rear garden, a ground floor bedroom, two further bedrooms on the first floor, including master with en-suite, four piece bathroom suite and a double detached garage.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just off the Belfast Road, 15 Regency Drive is only a few minutes drive away from Lurgan town centre, the ever popular Moira and the M1 Motorway. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate everything this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall 6' 5'' x 18' 11'' (1.95m x 5.76m) at widest point
- Access via; wooden door. Wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 4'' x 18' 11'' (3.45m x 5.76m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 10' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.17m x 2.97m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 10' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.15m x 2.64m) at widest point
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; WC, wash hand basin with built in storage, fitted corner bath with shower attachment and shower with electric unit. Vinyl flooring and shower enclosure, partial wall panelling and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 5'' x 11' 8'' (5.61m x 3.55m) at widest point
- Spacious kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units. Integrated hob/oven. Belfast sink . Space for dishwasher. Tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to rear garden via wooden door.
- Snug 10' 5'' x 11' 9'' (3.17m x 3.58m)
- Wooden flooring. Access to rear garden via; sliding doors.
- First Floor Landing 6' 5'' x 3' 1'' (1.95m x 0.94m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 11' 5'' x 18' 0'' (3.48m x 5.48m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Access to built in wardobe and access to;
- En-suite 7' 3'' x 5' 8'' (2.21m x 1.73m)
- Comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 5'' x 18' 7'' (3.17m x 5.66m)
- Side aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn with a mixture of trees and shrubbery and offers off street parking leading to detached double garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fence surround, offers patio area, mainly laid in lawn with mature trees offering privacy.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »