This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Completely refurbished three bedroomed home
- Superb level of finish throughout
- Bright & spacious living space
- Open to brand new fitted kitchen
- Deluxe brand new 1st floor wet room
- Designer features incl. waterfall taps
- Oil heating
- New double glazed windows
- Re wired / re plastered
This is a beautifully finished home that is within walking distance of a vibrant and thriving City centre. Also located next to the the picturesque Ormeau Park and numerous bespoke restaurants and cafés. The property is also chain free, and we are extremely confident it will be of instant appeal!
- Set in a quaint and quiet cul-de-sac just a short walk from Belfast City Centre, and having just undergone extensive modernisation, this stylish home is a perfect fit for any professional or 1st-time buyer. Refurbished to a high specification, some of the recent works include a brand new kitchen, new bathroom, new carpets, new flooring, spotlights, re wiring, and re plastered walls. The fresh finish is sleek and stylish throughout, including a luxurious walk-in shower and a smooth open plan living area leading into a chic high-gloss kitchen. The finishing touches have also been added with a complete contemporary redecoration and designer features, including a waterfall bathroom tap and original door knobs for a modern-vintage twist. The result is a turnkey finish, ready to move in to! The finish of the property is matched only by its ideal location, in the much sought-after Ravenhill area. Sitting just off the Ravenhill Road, the cul-de-sac has excellent transport links in and out of Belfast. The property is also within walking distance to an array of amenities, including the popular bars & restaurants on the Ormeau Road. For those who enjoy the outdoors, Ormeau Park & Golf course are right on the doorstep, and if you prefer to be a sporting spectator then you can catch the rugby on a Friday night at the Kingspan Stadium, just a 20 minute walk up the road.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- Lounge / dining 21'11 x 8'11 (6.68m x 2.72m)
- Recessed spotlights, Laminate flooring. Wall mounted radiator. Double glazed French doors to rear gardens. Open plan to
- Dining area
- Dining open to kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen 13'1 x 5'8 (3.99m x 1.73m)
- Full range of high and low level high gloss units, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap's swivel spout and pull-out extension hose make it easy to rinse plates, dishes and cutlery , works surfaces, 4 ring Beko hob and Indesit under oven, fridge freezer, washing machine. Extractor canopy, recessed spotlights.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 10'3 x 9'6 (3.12m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2 9'6 x 9'1 (2.90m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 7'2 x 5'5 (2.18m x 1.65m)
- Contemporary wet room
- Comprising walk in shower with chrome drench head shower & hand attachment, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with feature waterfall mixer tap, majority tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Shower area
- Feature waterfall tap
- There are various USB charging plugs located in the property
- Boiler house housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank.
- Loose stone garden area to the front, flagged patio area to the rear.
- Ormeau Park
- Within a short walking distance.
- Park image
- Ormeau Park information
- Ormeau Road
- Ormeau Road 2
(in last 30 days)
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »