- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally well presented semi detached property
- Generous level site with private gardens front and rear
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen, living dining area to rear opening onto rear gardens
- Excellent fitted kitchen with range of fitted units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms on first floor, two with views across Belfast Lough
- Bathroom with luxury white suite including roll top bath and separate shower
- Cloaks / WC on ground floor
- Utility cupboard under stairs
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached garage and driveway car parking
- Private gardens in lawns to front and rear with patio area, perfect for entertaining
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well presented semi detached property occupies a generous level site and boasts ease of access to Holywood's bustling town centre, with its many shops, restaurants, café's and boutiques. Also close at hand are many sporting facilities at Holywood Golf Club and Seapark Sports Grounds and playpark, as well an excellent range of primary and secondary schools and Belfast City Centre, which is easily accessible for the commuter.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, open plan modern fully fitted kitchen to living and dining room and three well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, two with views across Belfast Lough. Other benefits include bathroom with luxurious white suite, detached garage and delightful front and enclosed rear gardens.
Finished throughout to a high specification and standard, this superb home will prove of interest to the young professional or family market and we strongly recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- Double timber front door to:
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Timber inner door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 3.96m x 2.41m (13' 0" x 7' 11")
At widest points. Corniced ceiling. Storage cupboard and utility area plumbed for washing machine.
- 1.57m x 0.79m (5' 2" x 2' 7")
Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.32m x 3.84m (14' 2" x 12' 7")
Feature fireplace with cast iron surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth, laminate wooden flooring, corniced ceiling.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 2.9m (21' 4" x 9' 6")
Kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset double Belfast sink unit with mixer taps, fixed canopy extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, built in dishwasher, recess for 5 ring range cooker, access to rear garden. Feature vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Open plan to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.38m (12' 4" x 11' 1")
Laminate wooden flooring, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, wired for wall lights. French doors to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
Views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Corniced ceiling, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
Laminate wooden flooring, views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
- Luxurious white suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, feature roll top bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower, built in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit. Feature vertical radiator. Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- 5.49m x 3.18m (18' 0" x 10' 5")
Roller shutter door. Gas fired boiler. Workshop space.
- Front and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, decking and shrubs.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Bangor, continue onto the Bangor Road, turn right onto Croft Road. Travelling up Croft Road, Princess Gardens is located on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »