- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extensively Refurbished, Stunning & Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Located Within The Heart Of Dunmurry Village
- Located In Close Proximity to Motorway Networks, Dunmurry Train Station & Belfast City Centre
- Generous Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen with Wood Effect Tiled Flooring
- Contemporary Luxury Monochrome Style Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Ensuite Shower Room)
- Utility and Store Cupboard Off Main Entrance Hallway
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Gated Car Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate This Fine Apartment
Additional InformationStunning first floor apartment ideally located in the heart of Dunmurry Village offering a wide range of local amenities and services. This development offers superb modern living in a highly sought-after residential location. Superb transport links on your doorstep with regular bus services and Dunmurry Train Station within walking distance.
Internally this stylish property comprises of a bright and spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area... well appointed contemporary bathroom with white suite and black tapware. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, and secure gated car parking.
Viewing Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate This Fine Apartment. To book a viewing please contact our office on 02890 308855.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden door, Italian luxury wood effect floor tiles by Blustyle Ceramics.
- UTILITY STORE:
- Plumbed for washing machine and electric point for tumble dryer.
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
- 7.19m x 5.54m (23' 7" x 18' 2")
Excellent range of high level and low-level units, sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and chrome extractor over. Integrated Fridge-freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partly tiled walls, formica work surfaces. Chrome sockets. Gas boiler. Intercom system. Italian luxury wood effect floor tiles by Blustyle Ceramics. Double doors to communal outside area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 3.96m (16' 9" x 13' 0")
At widest points. Kronotex Highland black oak effect flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aquado Cool Touch Rain Shower, Merlyn Black Bi-fold Shower Door with a slip resistant shower tray and 600mm LED illuminated sphere mirror. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 3.2m (13' 2" x 10' 6")
Kronotex Highland black oak effect flooring
- Luxury monochrome style bathroom with white suite, black high end accessories including Aquado Rain shower, Aqualla anthracite towel radiator and tapware. White wide fit bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin and vanity shelf and 600mm LED illuminated sphere mirror. Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Secure gated car parking.
Located on Kingsway
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »