- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property In The Popular Sydenham Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Good Size Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen With Built In Oven And Hob
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location In The Sydenham Area Close To Many Local Amenities
This well presented mid terrace property boasts ease of access to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; living room, modern fully fitted kitchen and two bedrooms. Other benefits include bathroom with white suite, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. This home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, laminate strip wood floor.
- Living Room 11'8 x 10'2 (3.56m x 3.10m)
- Storage under stairs, laminate strip wood floor, cast iron fireplace with living home gas fire.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area 13' x 7'2 (3.96m x 2.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic four ring induction hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, laminate strip wood floor.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with hand shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Laminate strip wood floor, PVC back door, cupboard with gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'4 (3.71m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 13' x 7'4 (3.96m x 2.24m)
- Paved to front, enclosed garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »