- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Attached Garage
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and deceptively spacious semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Glebe Road West / Church Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, large lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring, tiled dining room with PVC double glazed double doors to rear and open to a modern cream high gloss fitted kitchen with space for appliances.
Upstairs there are three good bedrooms and a separate modern fully tiled bathroom with white suite
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and pvc fascia and guttering
Outside there is double timber gates, paved and concrete driveway leading to an attached garage, stoned garden to front and a good garden to rear in lawn with feature raised decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage with gas boiler.
- LOUNGE 15'7'' x 11'10'' AT WIDEST (4.75m x 3.61m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM 12'11'' x 10'4'' (3.94m x 3.15m)
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 9'8'' x 7'8'' (2.95m x 2.34m)
- Modern range of cream high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard
- BEDROOM 1 15'9'' x 10'1'' AT WIDEST (4.80m x 3.07m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 12'11'' x 10'0'' (3.94m x 3.05m)
- Radiator, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' x 8'3'' AT WIDEST (3.02m x 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- Built in mirror sliding wardrobe, radiator
- Luxury white suite comprising bath, thermstatic shower above, screen, vanity unit, enclosed cistern wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Fully floored, light, power, velux window, radiator
- Double timber gates
Paved and concrete driveway leading to an attached garage, roller shutter door
Stoned garden to front
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and feature rasied decking area
Pvc fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »