- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Bay Fronted Semi-Detached Family Home
- Many Original Features Retained
- Open Plan Bay Fronted Living Dining Room With Feature Fireplace
- Newly Fitted Grey High Gloss Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Newly Fitted First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Private, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking Leading To A Detached Garage
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- House fitted with roller blinds from 'Bloc' blinds (included)
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance Of Finaghy Village
- Ease Of Access To Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Service
- Early Viewing Advised
This attractive semi detached property is set in a prime residential location in the popular area of South Belfast just off the Upper Lisburn Road, in close proximity to local schools, churches and shopping facilities. The property benefits from good commuter access to both Belfast and Lisburn City centres via both the Lisburn Road and Malone Road.
The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising open plan living / dining, newly fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a modern newly installed bathroom suite. Externally there is a private south-facing rear garden, front garden, tarmac driveway and detached garage.
This would make an ideal family home and is likely to generate strong interest therefore early viewing is highlyrecommended.
- Hard wood front door with glass panels & side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled hall, cloaks area and storage under stairs, paneled walls and cornicing.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING ROOM
- 8.5m x 3.2m (27' 11" x 10' 6")
Bay window, fire place with wood surround. Decorative tiled inset and slate hearth.
- 5.7m x 2.7m (18' 8" x 8' 10")
New fitted modern kitchen with range of grey gloss high and low level units, marble effect laminate work top, integrated ‘Kenwood’ dishwasher, integrated ‘Zanussi’ halogen hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated ‘Indesit’ double oven, one and half stainless steel sink, integrated ‘Kenwood’ fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, space for washing machine and drier. Access to rear via wooden door.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Shelved Hotpress
- BEDROOM 1:
- 4.9m x 4.5m (16' 1" x 14' 9")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
Built in storage, picture rail
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.7m x 2.4m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Paneled bath with shower over, glazed shower panel, vanity unit wash hand basin and low flush W/C, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan. Access to roof space.
- Garden in lawns and surrounding hedges. Front garden and large tarmac driveway. Oil Tank
- 5.43m x 2.72m (17' 10" x 8' 11")
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »