- Beautiful Semi-Detached Residence In A Highly Regarded Location
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden, Perfect For Those With Children
- Floored Roof Space With Staircase From First Floor
This delightful semi-detached residence is located in a well renowned residential location just off the bustling Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast. Tucked away in a quiet location, this home is within walking distance to a host of local amenities including some of the provinces leading schools, shops, cafes and easily accessible transport links to both Belfast and Lisburn city centre.
Internally this home has retained many of its original features. Offering an excellent level of accommodation this property is sure to appeal to any growing family or young professional alike. The ground floor comprises of two spacious reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area. Three generous bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Stairs lead up to a fully floored roof space which has electric and light. Outside to the front there is a low maintenance garden. To the rear there is a garden laid in lawn and shrubs, enclosed by hedging along with a large apple tree. A detached garage to the rear with side access from the street. The rear outside space is Ideal for those with children or any bright summers evening entertaining. TMC are delighted to welcome this beautiful home onto the rental market. We strongly advise prompt viewing to avoid disappointment as this home is sure to let quick!
210th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »