- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate four bedroom detached family home of approx 1962 sq ft
- Living room with feature open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with bespoke kitchen including a walk in pantry
- Sun room with feature multi fuel stove
- Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite shower room
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern three piece family bathroom
- Integral garage (19'10 x 11'03)
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Beam vacuum system
- Alarm System
- Rear garden is the perfect place for family gatherings with brick built BBQ and seating area
- Virgin Media & Phoenix Natural Gas available locally
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1,466.19 per annum as of 17/08/2020
- Management Fees: £120 per annum
- Floor Area: Approx 1962 sq ft
15 Orchard Hill, Richhill
Hannath introduce this detached family home of approx 1962 sq ft located in the desirable location of Richhill, offering four well-proportioned bedrooms with additional sun room which has been recently added. This property has been completely renovated throughout over the past number of years and is a credit to the current owners.
Boasting many attractive features such as a living room with pocket sliding doors which leads to the breath taking open plan kitchen/dining area with walk in pantry and rear aspect sun room which opens out to the patio area. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room room and three-piece bathroom suite. An enclosed rear garden which can only be fully appreciated in person.
See below link for video tour;
Located just off the popular Sleepy Valley, Richhill this property benefits from easy access to schools, bars, restaurants, shops and many other local amenities. With the advantage of also being in close proximity to Portadown and Armagh this home is within a short distance of many recreational facilities such as cinemas and leisure centres.
- Entrance Hall 18' 10'' x 8' 9'' (5.75m x 2.67m)
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Spot lights. Access to first floor via staircase.
- WC 8' 1'' x 2' 11'' (2.47m x 0.9m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 17' 5'' x 12' 0'' (5.32m x 3.65m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Double pocket doors leading to;
- Kitchen/Dining 25' 3'' x 13' 10'' (7.70m x 4.21m)
- Feature bespoke kitchen with worktop & up stand. A range of 'Bosch' appliances to include; fridge/freezer, oven, hob and dishwasher. Spot lights. Vertical panel radiator. Tiled flooring. Access to pantry (5'10 x 5'02).
- Utility Room 9' 5'' x 6' 5'' (2.87m x 1.96m)
- Stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear via PVC door. Access to;
- Integral Garage 19' 10'' x 11' 3'' (6.05m x 3.42m) at widest points
- Via up & over door. Oil burner.
- Sun Room 15' 0'' x 13' 9'' (4.58m x 4.20m)
- Feature multi fuel stove. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Velux windows. Glazed PVC sliding door leading to patio area.
- First Floor Landing 19' 0'' x 3' 10'' (5.80m x 1.18m)
- Spot lights. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 16' 4'' x 13' 11'' (4.99m x 4.24m)
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Built in wardrobe. Access to dressing room (5'05 x 3'11). Access to;
- Ensuite 9' 0'' x 4' 0'' (2.74m x 1.21m)
- Comprising of; glazed mains shower enclosure, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Fully tiled suite. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.34m x 3.62m)
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 9'' x 11' 11'' (3.89m x 3.64m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 9'' x 10' 0'' (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as an office.
- Bathroom 11' 0'' x 8' 10'' (3.35m x 2.69m)
- Comprising of a three piece suite; bath with screen and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled suite.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with feature flower bed. Tarmac driveway to the front leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden laid in a mixture of patio & stepped lawn area with panel fence surround. Feature brick BBQ area with circular seating. Ideal for family gatherings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »