- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Property with Garden and Garage
- Luxury Kitchen with Attractive Tiling Open to Dining Room
- Lounge and Dining Room with Solid Wood Flooring
- Three Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Modern White Suite With Panelled Bath With Shower Over
- Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazing
- Generous Rear Garden With Decking Area & Detached Garage
- Popular Location Close To Many Local Amenities
Additional InformationAn excellent semi-detached property in the heart of Orangefield, boasting beautifully presented interior with a great south east facing garden with decking area and detached garage.
The accommodation comprises of bright entrance hall with attractive ceramic tile flooring that runs through to the recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Archway to dining room with attractive cast iron fireplace, patio doors to rear garden/decking area, and lounge with solid wood flooring to front.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, modern bathroom comprising of built-in shower over bath, attractive tiled walls and flooring, and period feature radiator. Further benefits include, partially floored roofspace, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and air circulation system.
An excellent property offering well maintained accommodation, ideal for a family or couple wanting to be close to schools, shops and the many local amenities on offer in Ballyhackamore Village. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.73m x 3.38m (12'3 x 11'1)
- Solid wood panel flooring.
- Kitchen 2.79m x 2.01m (9'2 x 6'7)
- Modern range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset 1 1/4 bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, built-in under oven, ceramic hob, feature extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Archway to:
- Dining Room 3.76m x 3.10m (12'4 x 10'2)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and carved wood surround. Solid wood panel flooring. Patio doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.76m x 3.07m (12'4 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 3.07m (12'4 x 10'1)
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.06m (9'4 x 6'9)
- Built-in cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring. PVC panel ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Feature radiator.
- Partially floored with slingsby ladder. Gas fired boiler.
- Detached Garage 5.59m x 2.84m (18'4 x 9'4)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
91st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »