- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Newly Renovated Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Living Room
- Open plan Kitchen/ Dining
- Modern Units and Worktops
- Built in Oven, Hob & Extractor Fan
- Three Double Bedrooms; Master with Wall Panelling
- Two Bedrooms with Built in Storage
- Bathroom in White Suite, Shower over Bath
- Chrome Fittings, High Gloss Vanity and Heated Towel Rail
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Windows and Doors
- Large Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden in Patio and New Grass
Additional InformationLocated in a highly sought after residential location, Old Suffolk Road in within close proximity to a host of amenities including shops and shops. This property is within easy access to the M1 motorway and Belfast City Centre by local public transport.
Newly renovated property, fabulously finished throughout in a modern grey and white pallet. This property offers everything to make the perfect family home, a welcoming hallway leads you to the living room boasting a large pvc window allowing an abundance of natural light, down the hallway a modern open plan kitchen/dining space fitted in contemporary units and worktops the kitchen is further complimented by grey laminate flooring which also runs throughout the ground floor. Upstairs this property hosts three excellent bedrooms with the two larger rooms benefiting from built in storage. The bathroom has been fitted in a white suite with rain fall shower head and gorgeous wall and floor tiling. This property further benefits from newly installed gas fired central heating, new pvc windows and doors, driveway parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden in patio with a raised grass area.
- 4.149m x 1.785m (13' 7" x 5' 10")
PVC Door, grey laminate flooring, double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.587m x 4.095m (11' 9" x 13' 5")
Grey laminate flooring, double radiator
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 5.362m x 2.904m (17' 7" x 9' 6")
Modern high & low level units, formica worktops, grey laminate flooring, spotlighting, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, double radiator
- 1.814m x 2.031m (5' 11" x 6' 8")
White three piece suite, shower over bath with rain fall shower head, glass shower screen, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, modern vanity
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.232m x 3.282m (10' 7" x 10' 9")
Newly laid carpet, built in storage, double radiator, feature wall panelling
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.323m x 2.679m (7' 7" x 8' 9")
Newly laid carpet, double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.161m x 3.18m (10' 4" x 10' 5")
Newly laid carpet, built in storage, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Old Suffolk Road is located just off the main Suffolk Road in West Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »