15 Norwood Crescent, Belfast BT4 2DZ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- In Need of Total Refurbishment
- Ideally Suited for Builders/Developers
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Provides Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Excellent Convenience to George Best City Airport and a Great Range of Local Shops
- Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi detached property has great potential and is ideally located within walking distance to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages. There is also excellent convenience to George Best Belfast City Airport and a great range of local shops.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With original terrazzo floor, uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, storage under stairs, cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.56m (15' 2" x 11' 8")
into bay window
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.25m (12' 1" x 10' 8")
Outlook to rear garden, stone fireplace with tiled hearth, timber mantel and display unit, cast iron multi fuel burning (tape break here).
- 5.64m x 2.67m (18' 6" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, outlook to rear garden, dual aspect windows, built-in larder cupboard, uPVC access door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.48m (14' 5" x 11' 5")
into bay window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.28m (12' 10" x 10' 9")
Extensive range of built-in bedroom furniture including wardrobes and cupboards, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.29m (9' 2" x 7' 6")
- Coloured suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs, mature plants, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, tarmac driveway for off-street parking leading to garage, front garden laid in lawn, shrubs and boundary hedging.
Travelling out of Belmont village, along Belmont Road country bound, turn left into Clonallon Gardens. At the end of Clonallon Gardens turn right into Sydenham Avenue. Turn first right into Norwood Drive. Continue along Norwood Drive turning second left into Norwood Crescent. Number 15 is located at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »