This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic mid-townhouse located off the Ballinderry Road in Lisburn
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Stylish living room with a feature wall mounted fire
- Modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Plenty of resident and visitor car parking available
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment are for a choice of schools
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a modern townhouse located in the very stylish and much sought after Mornington development just off the Ballinderry Road. The property benefits from a well-presented interior, a private rear garden and an excellent EPC rating ensuring you can spend your hard earned money on the finer things in life. The kitchen/diner is sure to get plenty of use, especially during the summer months when entertaining friends with the patio doors open to the rear garden.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature wall mounted fire, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden, and a useful downstairs WC with a white two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom that benefits from an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobes, and a bathroom with a white three piece suite.
To the front of the property is off-street parking for both residents and visitors. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a good-sized flat lawn and a patio area that is perfect for catching some rays.
Mornington Way is located just off the Ballinderry Road offering easy access to Lisburn City Centre and the M1. There is a good choice of local schools in the area, a great choice of local amenities and Sprucefield is a short drive away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 450 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 15' x11'
Kitchen/Diner 14'8" x 11'4"
Master Bedroom 11'8" x 10'2"
Bedroom 2 12'10" x 9'7"
Bedroom 3 9'5" x 9'1"
Bathroom 8'10" x 6'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
94th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »