15 Moorefield Gardens,
Comber, BT23 5WF
4 Bed Detached with garage
Offers around £369,950
Offers around £369,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Detached with garage
- An impressive detached family home
- Recently modernised creating a bright, sharp interior and well balance environment throughout
- Ideally located with a few mins walk to the busy centre of Comber
- Large entrance hall
- All-important downstairs WC comprising modern white suite
- Lounge with feature bay window and wood burning stove
- Open plan luxury fitted kitchen/ dining room with excellent range of Grey high gloss units, island and selection of integrated appliances
- Sun room with beautiful views over rear landscaped garden
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Master with luxury ensuite
- Luxury family bathroom comprising of modern white suite
- Kitchen installed '22, bathroom and en suite installed '21
- Integral garage, white insulated remote control door
- Approached via Tobermore brick paved driveway
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear laid in manicured lawns, feature timber decking, trees, hedging and fencing
- Oil fired central heating system (new Grant boiler installed Jan'21
- uPVC double glazed windows and rear doors
- Grey and white composite front door
No. 15 Moorefield Gardens is best placed on the periphery of the thriving market town of Comber, with excellent shopping and leisure facilities and the many boutiques, coffee shops and eateries on hand.
Schooling is well catered for with a range of excellent primary and secondary options, and Regent House Grammar School is only a few minutes’ drive away, school transport can be utilised from the stop on the Ballygowan Road for many leading schools in Belfast, Saintfield and Ballynahinch. The property’s position makes commuting easy as getting to Belfast only takes 20 mins, Newtownards in less than 10 mins and Saintfield in less than 20 mins.
To arrange your own private viewing appraisal of this property please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- Grey and white composite front door with matching side lights to Entrance Hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, telephone point, velux window.
- Modern white suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, feature wall tiling, polished laminate floor, LED recessed spotlights.
- 7.98m x 3.71m (26' 2" x 12' 2")
Feature fireplace with wood burning stove, tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, TV point, bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.02m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
Polished laminate floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 4.06m (21' 6" x 13' 4")
1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level grey high gloss units, white Quartz work surfaces, recesss for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, LED recessed spotlighting, polished laminate floor, large island, multi coloured LED mood lighting, breakfast bar, wired for wall mounted TV, open to Sun Room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Polished laminate floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear landscaped garden.
- Concealed hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.71m (16' 0" x 12' 2")
At widest points.
- LUXURY ENSUITE:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate shower cubicle, Mira Decor thermostatic shower unit, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, push button WC, tile effect clad walls, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.9m x 3.58m (16' 1" x 11' 9")
Into bay. Polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
Polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Double built in robe.
- LUXURY ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, separate shower cubicle, Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, push button WC, tiled effect clad walls, chrome towel radiator, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 3.38m (19' 9" x 11' 1")
White insulated remote control roller door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, Grant condensing oil fired boiler (Installed January 21) uPVC double glazed side window and pedestrian door. Approached via tarmac driveway.
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear laid out in manicured lawns, recently installed large timber deck, well stocked flowerbeds in trees, shrubs, bushes and plants. Fencing, garden shed, oil storage tank, outside lights, outside water tap, access to side for oil, bins etc.
From Newtownards take the 3rd exit at the first roundabout onto the A21, then left onto Newtownards Road, go to the end of the road and turn left into Moorefield Avenue, 2nd right into Moorefield Gardens, No.15 is at the end of the cul de sac.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.