- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Courtyard development just off Station Road
- Convenient to town centre, coastal walks, restaurants and golf course
- Electric heating (connection within development for gas heating)
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Parking spaces and general store within development
- Entrance Hall:
- With uPVC glass panel front door and glass side panel, Amtico flooring, under stairs storage, linen cupboard, recess lighting, cloaks cupboard, Dimplex wall mounted heater.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.09m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
plus feature window, built in single sliderobe with over head storage and set of drawers, electric wall mounted heater. Partial sea view.
- Bedroom (2):
- 4.08m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
with built in double sliderobe with over head storage, telephone point, electric wall mounted heater.
- Comprising panel bath, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower fitting, fully tiled walls, Amtico flooring, recess lighting, wall mounted mirror with lighting, Dimplex wall mounted fan heater, electric wall mounted towel rail, feature box window.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With Amtico flooring, access to roof space, recess lighting, low level storage, telephone point.
- Comprising wash hand basin, w.c., half tiled walls, Amtico flooring, extractor fan, feature circular window.
- 5.98m x 4.09m (19' 7" x 13' 5")
(Max) plus feature window, raised fireplace and granite hearth, gas fire, television point, recess and eye ball spot lighting, electric wall mounted heater, Oak glass panel door from landing. Partial sea view.
- Kitchen / Dinette:
- 4.06m x 2.38m (13' 4" x 7' 10")
with eye and low level units, tiled between units, Blanco one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge with freezer box, integrated Hoover slimline dishwasher, Indesit hob, Leisure eye level oven, housing for microwave, recess lighting, Amtico flooring, Oak sliding glass panel door from landing, electric wall mounted heater, built in seating area with dining table.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.67m x 2.54m (8' 9" x 8' 4")
with Amtico flooring, electric wall mounted heater, feature box window.
- All purchasers will be shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas.
On approaching Portstewart from Coleraine on the Station Road, take the second right after the Mill Road roundabout onto Millbank Avenue. Millbank Court is located on the right hand side and Number 15 Millbank Court is situated on the right hand side of the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »