- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Property Located off the Comber Road
- Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Family Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Attached Garage
- Private Rear Garden Mainly Laid in Lawn with Flowerbeds with Mature Planting
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Soffits & Facias
- Ease of Access to the Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Close to Popular Primary & Secondary Schools
- Close to Local Amenities on the Comber Road, Dundonald Village, Gilnahirk and East Belfast
Additional InformationLocated in a popular development situated off the Comber Road, this property is close to the many local shops and amenities in Dundonald Village and on the Comber Road, as well as being within in commuting distance of Belfast City and centre.
This detached property provides ample accommodation for a family, with a spacious lounge with double doors through to dining room, kitchen with access to rear garden laid in lawns.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with built in robes and a family bathroom. Externally there is a private rear garden with mature planting, driveway parking, attached garage, mature garden area to the front. This home also benefits from a downstairs WC, oil fired central heating, uPVC soffits and facias.
A superb family home in a popular location, early viewing is strongly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light. Hardwood front door. Glazed and leaded inset.
- With light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- 4.9m x 4.32m (16' 1" x 14' 2")
Mature outlook to front. Hole in wall fireplace with raised hearth and Heather Brown tiles. Glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
Aluminium sliding doors to rear patio and garden.
- 3.89m x 3.1m (12' 9" x 10' 2")
Range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Ceramic sink and a half sink unit. Mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Extractor hood above. Integrated high level Neff combination microwave oven and stainless steel oven. Built-in storage pantry cupboard. Built-in dining table and bench seating. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Access door to rear patio and garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.18m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
Range of built-in robes. Bed recess. Cupboards above. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.2m (12' 7" x 10' 6")
Mature outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 3.12m (10' 6" x 10' 3")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 1.96m (9' 4" x 6' 5")
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, mixer tap, electric Redring shower unit, fully tiled walls, hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- 5.59m x 2.62m (18' 4" x 8' 7")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Rear access door.
- Mature front garden, brick paviour driveway leading to attached garage, rear garden laid in lawn, mature shrubs and planting, paved patio areas, outdoor water tap and outdoor light.
Travelling along the Comber Road countrybound turn left into Millars Forge. Take the right at the end of the road and No 15 is located on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »