- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic Semi-Detached
- One Good Size Reception Room
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Bathroom in Three Piece Suite with Shower over Bath
- Downstairs W.C.
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Front/Rear Gardens, Driveway Parking
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Superb Newly Renovated property situated within the Mill Valley Development in Ligoniel, North Belfast. This area is popular not only for its stunning mountain views but its many local amenities including shops and schools. Ligoniel itself it located on the periphery of Belfast at just three miles away and is serviced by frequent public transportation.
The property itself a spacious Semi-Detached has been newly refurbished throughout to high specification. Entrance through Solid wooden door into hallway firstly leading to the open plan kitchen/dining room which has been newly fitted with contemporary Grey coloured high gloss units, new worktops and new built in oven hob and extractor, finished off with modern wall and floor tiling. The Living Room, situated to the rear of the property features PVC french doors which open out to the rear patio area and garden. This floor also benefits from a downstairs w.c. Upstairs this property hosts three great sized bedrooms, all newly decorated and floored throughout and the family bathroom in a white three piece suite with newly tiled walls and floor. Further benefits to this impressive property include Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC Double glazing throughout and excellent outdoor space comprising of extensive driveway parking and front and rear gardens.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
**** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £329.03 PER MONTH****
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £114,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £57,475
Co-Ownership monthly rent £119.74
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£57,475 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £209.29
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £329.03
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice.
For the purposes of mortgage and related protection advice Northern Property Ltd. Refer to Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages.
Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- 0.961m x 5.164m (3' 2" x 16' 11")
Solid wooden entrance door, Vinyl flooring, Single radiator
- 4.561m x 3.154m (14' 12" x 10' 4")
Newly fitted grey gloss units, New built in oven, hob & extractor, White ceramic floor tiling, White brick splashback tiling, Double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.145m x 5.234m (10' 4" x 17' 2")
PVC french doors & window, Vinyl flooring, Fireplace, Double radiator
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Vinyl fooring, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.114m x 3.782m (10' 3" x 12' 5")
Vinyl Flooring, Double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.14m x 3.915m (10' 4" x 12' 10")
Vinyl Flooring, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.404m x 2.23m (7' 11" x 7' 4")
Vinyl Flooring, Single radiator
- 2.393m x 2.07m (7' 10" x 6' 10")
Three piece suite, Thermostatic shower over bath, Part tiled walls, Tile flooring, Single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Mill Valley is a residential development in the Ligoniel area of North Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »