- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Deatched Family Home Located In A Highly Popular Residential Development
- Three Good Size Bedrooms, Master En Suite
- Bright & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Substantial Privatley Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Highly Sought After Area Close To A1 Carriageway Ideal For Those Commuting
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to present this beautiful detached property on to the property market. Situated within the highly sought after residential development of Milebush Manor and located on the main arterial Road between Lisburn & Dromore this home is sure to attract the attention of purchasers on the lookout for a family home in a wonderful semi rural location.
Wonderfully spacious throughout internal viewing is a must to appreciate everything this home has to offer. Briefly comprising on the ground floor of a bright & spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, seperate utility room and W.C. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms with master en suite and a family bathroom suite. To the rear the property boasts an extensive privatley enclose garden with part raised decking area whilst to the front offers a driveway for ample off street parking.
Milebush Manor is a quiet sought after development offering great transport links to Lisburn & Belfast Cty Centres and would be ideal for those need to commute for work. Prompt viewing is advised to avoid any dissapointment.
- Ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, pdestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, recessed spot lighting.
- 4.09m x 3.86m (13' 5" x 12' 8")
Solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with wood surround & tiled hearth and inset, double panelled radiator.
- 5.26m x 3.56m (17' 3" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of high & low level units, 4 ring electric hob & integrated oven, extractor fan, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, open to casual dining area, double patio doors to the rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of units, formica work surfaces, extractor fan, double panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Hot press storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure, low flush W.C, pedestal wah hand basin, double panelled radiator, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.3m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
Storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.21m (9' 3" x 7' 3")
Solid wood flooring, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath & over head shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, rcessed spot lighting, double panelled radiator.
- Privatley enclosed garden, partly laid in lawn and part brick paved patio area, raised decking area, outside light & cold water tap.
- Easily maintained front garden, paved driveway for ample off street parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »