This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Living room
- Dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Separate W.C.
- Oil fired central heating
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway and detached garage
Additional InformationThe Merok houses were built in the late 1950's and the rooms are of good proportions both in the living areas and bedrooms. The general feel is bright and airy, and with a little bit of attention this can become the perfect family home for the next generation. Externally there are good gardens to the front and rear and a tarmac driveway to detached brick built garage.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom under stairs
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.07m (11' 6" x 10' 1")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.18m (13' 6" x 10' 5")
- 3.1m x 2.18m (10' 2" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level fitted units, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.15m (11' 2" x 10' 4")
Built in cupboard
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.44m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.65m (7' 2" x 5' 5")
Easy access shower unit, wash hand basin, tiled walls and hotpress
- SEPARATE W.C.:
- Front garden in lawn with adjacent tarmac driveway leading to detached garage (17' 4" x 8' 6") with oil fired boiler. Rear garden in lawn, paving and shrub beds with garden shed
Located between Merok Drive and Merok Park
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »