- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this ideal investment property located in the linen village of Sion Mills. This is a three bedroom semi detached home located in the Meadow Crescent development within the village. This property benefits from having a dual heating system with back boiler, along with having double glazing PVC windows and doors. To the exterior of the dwelling there are front and rear gardens. This home has been well maintained throughout. This is a perfect investment opportunity or first time buyer home.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 4.31m x 1.99m
- Tiled flooring and single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 3.53m x 3.95m
- Laminate flooring, wooden fire surround with iron insert, open fire, back boiler and single radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.69m x 3.54m
- Part laminate/partly tiled flooring and single radiator.
- Bathroom: 1.85m x 1.98m
- Tiled walls and flooring, WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.71m x 3.53m
- Laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.86m x 2m
- Single bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.54m x 2.46m
- Single bedroom with laminate flooring and single radiator.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »