- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Double Bay Fronted Semi Detached Property in a Prestigious Location
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Good Sized Family Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances and Utility Cupboard
- Superb Extended open Plan Living/Dining Room with Feature Floor to Ceiling Windows and Sliding Glass Panels Overlooking Garden
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Driveway Parking
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows (Mahogany Sliding Sash Windows)
- Delightful Enclosed and Private South Facing Rear Garden in Lawn with Timber Decked Sitting Area
- Extremely Convenient Location and Within Walking Distance of Leading Schools and a Range of Local Amenities
- Please note some of the rooms have been re-decorated since photos were taken
Additional InformationThis attractive double bay fronted extended family home is situated on a prime site on a much sought after quiet tree lined avenue just off Malone Road and Lisburn Road.
The property has been extended to provide good sized accommodation which is bright and spacious throughout and is perfectly complemented by the delightful, enclosed and private gardens to the rear.
The area itself is well known as being amongst the most sought after in Belfast with many leading schools, public transport routes and the excellent amenities of the Lisburn Road only a few minutes walk away.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, inner door with etched glass to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood strip floor, cornice ceiling.
- 8.08m x 3.61m (26' 6" x 11' 10")
(at widest points) Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and gas coal effect fire, feature window overlooking rear garden with patio door, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.68m (13' 0" x 12' 1")
(into bay) Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth, solid wood strip floor, cornice ceiling.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Extensive range of built-in units and cupboards, worksurfaces with matching splashback, Foster twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, concealed lighting, central island unit with Smeg 5 ring gas hob an electric oven under, central extractor fan over, solid wood strip floor, spotlighting, understairs storage and utility cupboard, broom cupboard, integrated dishwasher, concealed American fridge/freezer.
Open arch to . . .
- MAGNIFICENT DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 6.15m x 4.95m (20' 2" x 16' 3")
Feature floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear garden with full sliding panels opening onto rear decking. Matching solid wood strip floor, low voltage spotlights.
- SEPARATE CLOAKS:
- (at widest points) Pedestal wash hand basin, wc, gas fired boiler, extractor fan, matching solid wood strip floor.
- Cornice ceiling.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 4.57m x 3.2m (15' 0" x 10' 6")
Feature floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear garden, spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls with feature mossaic tiled wall, chrome heated towel rail, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.35m (12' 7" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 11' 2")
Extensive range of built-in furniture storage, shelves, robe, elevated bed and drawers.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11' 2" x 10' 8")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes and storage and display shelves.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, part tongue and groove walls, tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 7.09m x 3.05m (23' 3" x 10' 4")
- Front garden in slate chippings with planting and boundary hedge. Paved patio to front door and paved driveway with parking.
Delightful enclosed and private south facing rear garden in lawns with splashback, timber decked sitting area and mature planting.
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road, take 2nd on right after Stranmillis Road junction onto Myrtlefield Park and immediately right on Maryville Park, number 15 is on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »