- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 2 Terrace properties ( Rated as one entity)
- Main residence with 7 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms
- Adjoining property with 4 rooms and utility room
- OFCH System
- PVC part double glazed windows
- 2 Outbuildings to rear (one with loft)
- Vechicular access via shared entry
- Decceptivly spacious gardens to rear
- Access to carpark via rear of property
- May be suitable for commercial (subject to statutory approvals)
- Maybe sutable for development (subject to statutory approvals)
- Conveniently located in Ballycastle town.
Additional InformationThis superb property comprises 2 dwellings beside one another (rated as one entity) making this both a superb family home, yet also with a unique selling point. Subject to relevant approvals, this property may be suitable for a wide variety of potential uses. Offering 6 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms alongside a deceptively spacious site. With 2 large outbuildings, the selling agent Homes Independent advises all interested parties to register their interest and book their own personal viewing to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Ballycastle was named 'The best place to live in Northern Ireland' by The Sunday Times in 2016, making this property not only a suitable family home, but also a superb investment opportunity. As a second home, Air BnB or Bed and Breakfast, Homes Independent are sure the discerning purchaser will find many reasons to consider this property a valuable asset
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With coving to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with mahogany balustrade to first floor. Spacious under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.09m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
With tiled fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Open archway leading to dinning room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.33m (11' 5" x 10' 11")
With door to kitchen.
- 3.33m x 2.06m (10' 11" x 6' 9")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink and drainer, intergated 4 ring hob and oven with extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Door to rear.
- With spacious storage cupboard.
- With 3-piece white suite comprising of LFWC WHB and corner bath. Hot press with shelved storage. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.45m (13' 6" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.51m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
- 2.64m x 1.91m (8' 8" x 6' 3")
- With Velux window and access to loft.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 4.5m (14' 11" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 3.45m (14' 0" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 10' 12")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.45m x 3.38m (11' 4" x 11' 1")
- OFFICE 1:
- 4.72m x 4.24m (15' 6" x 13' 11")
With wooden ceiling and lights to ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
- RECEPTION ROOM
- 4.52m x 2.82m (14' 10" x 9' 3")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.31m (10' 8" x 7' 7")
With WHB and LWFC Velux window tiled flooring.
- OFFICE 2:
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
With coving to ceiling and lights to ceiling.
- OFFICE 3:
- 4.29m x 2.39m (14' 1" x 7' 10")
With lighting to ceiling.
- Access from main road through allway to rear. Spacious concrete yard. Outside tap. Outside light. Spacious rear garden bounded by mature trees and shrubs.
- OUTBUILDING 1
- 5.44m x 3.2m (17' 10" x 10' 6")
- 6.38m x 4.04m (20' 11" x 13' 3")
With stairs leading to loft.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »