- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 6 Bedrooms 3 Reception Townhouse w/ Seperate Adjoining 4 Room Property
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Part Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Site
- Suitable For Commercial /Development Potential
- (subject to necessary planning approvals)
- EPC Rating F36
- Entrance Porch
- With coved ceiling, glass panelled door leading into:
- With telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Lounge 4.09m x 3.33m (13'5 x 10'11)
- With tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, TV point, open archway leading to:
- Dining Area 3.48m x 3.33m (11'5 x 10'11)
- Kitchen 3.33m x 2.06m (10'11 x 6'9)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric hob/oven, extractor fan, half tiled around worktops, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
- First Floor Split Level Landing
- With airing cupboard.
- With suite comprising corner bath with tiled splash back, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, hoptress.
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 3.45m (13'6 x 11'4)
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 3.51m (11'6 x 11'6)
- Study 2.64m x 1.91m (8'8 x 6'3)
- Second Floor Landing
- With velux window and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 4.55m x 4.50m (14'11 x 14'9)
- Bedroom 4 4.27m x 3.45m (14'0 x 11'4)
- With velux.
- Bedroom 5 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4 x 11'0)
- Bedroom 6 3.45m x 3.38m (11'4 x 11'1)
- Adjoining Property
- Room 1 4.72m x 4.24m (15'6 x 13'11)
- With wood strip ceiling and strip lighting, stairs leading to first floor.
- Room 2 4.52m x 2.82m (14'10 x 9'3)
- To widest points.
- Utility Area 3.25m x 2.31m (10'8 x 7'7)
- With wash hand basin, wc, tiled floor and velux window
- First Floor Landing
- Lounge 4.39m x 3.35m (14'5 x 11'0)
- With coved ceiling and strip lighting.
- Room 3 4.29m x 2.39m (14'1 x 7'10)
- With strip lighting.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Spacious concrete yard to rear with vehicular access via shared entry. Outside tap and light.
Access to rear garden bordered by mature trees and shrubs.
Outbuilding 1: 17'10 x 10'6 to widest points. Outbuilding 2: 20'11 x 13'3 to widest points, attic space.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »