- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 6 Bedrooms 3 Reception Townhouse w/ Seperate Adjoining 4 Room Property
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Part Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Site
- Suitable For Commercial /Development Potential
- (subject to necessary planning approvals)
- EPC Rating F36
- Entrance Porch
- With coved ceiling, glass panelled door leading into:
- With telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Lounge 4.09m x 3.33m (13'5 x 10'11)
- With tiled fireplace with tiled hearth, TV point, open archway leading to:
- Dining Area 3.48m x 3.33m (11'5 x 10'11)
- Kitchen 3.33m x 2.06m (10'11 x 6'9)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric hob/oven, extractor fan, half tiled around worktops, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
- First Floor Split Level Landing
- With airing cupboard.
- With suite comprising corner bath with tiled splash back, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, hoptress.
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 3.45m (13'6 x 11'4)
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 3.51m (11'6 x 11'6)
- Study 2.64m x 1.91m (8'8 x 6'3)
- Second Floor Landing
- With velux window and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 4.55m x 4.50m (14'11 x 14'9)
- Bedroom 4 4.27m x 3.45m (14'0 x 11'4)
- With velux.
- Bedroom 5 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4 x 11'0)
- Bedroom 6 3.45m x 3.38m (11'4 x 11'1)
- Adjoining Property
- Room 1 4.72m x 4.24m (15'6 x 13'11)
- With wood strip ceiling and strip lighting, stairs leading to first floor.
- Room 2 4.52m x 2.82m (14'10 x 9'3)
- To widest points.
- Utility Area 3.25m x 2.31m (10'8 x 7'7)
- With wash hand basin, wc, tiled floor and velux window
- First Floor Landing
- Lounge 4.39m x 3.35m (14'5 x 11'0)
- With coved ceiling and strip lighting.
- Room 3 4.29m x 2.39m (14'1 x 7'10)
- With strip lighting.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Spacious concrete yard to rear with vehicular access via shared entry. Outside tap and light.
Access to rear garden bordered by mature trees and shrubs.
Outbuilding 1: 17'10 x 10'6 to widest points. Outbuilding 2: 20'11 x 13'3 to widest points, attic space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »