- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer.
- Four bedrooms, three reception rooms and Sun Lounge.
- Coloured bathroom suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Deluxe white shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Attached garage approached by gravel driveway.
- Generous gardens to front and enclosed rear in lawns, trees, shrubs, bushes and paved patio area.
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site in this highly popular residential development on the Belfast side of Newtownards, we are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious detached family home which offers well proportioned accommodation and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance porch. Entrance hall with polished wood floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.64m (10' 2" x 8' 8")
Polished wood floor.
- 5.49m x 4.04m (18' 0" x 13' 3")
Carved wood surround, marble inset, marble hearth, polished wood floor.
- Coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN
- 4.27m x 2.64m (14' 0" x 8' 8")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level Oak units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, integrated fridge / freezer, open plan to…..
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.15m (13' 3" x 10' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear, multi-burner stove.
- SUN LOUNGE
- 5.61m x 2.74m (18' 5" x 9' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Hot press on landing with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.18m (13' 4" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.82m (10' 4" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.67m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and vanitory unit.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.87m x 4.8m (19' 3" x 15' 9")
Up and over door with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by gravel driveway.
- Outside water tap, oil storage tank, outside light.
- To front and rear in lawns, trees, shrubs, bushes and paved patio area.
- £1480.00 (currently)
Opposite Ards Shopping Centre
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »