- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained End Townhouse With Off Street Parking
- Beautifully Decorated And Finished To A Good Standard Throughout
- Landscaped Area To Front And An Enclosed Rear Cottage Style Garden
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen With gas Fire
- Well Proportioned Kitchen With A Good Range Of Units
- Popular Location Within Walking Distance Of Donaghadee Town Centre And All Local Amenities
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Wooden Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended For This Beautiful Home
Additional InformationFull of character and finished to a high standard throughout, this unique property will appeal to anyone hoping to live in the beautiful seaside town of Donaghadee, close to all local amenities and within minutes of the seafront and promenade.
Manor Farm is a popular residential area with a small number of houses, all with private sites and a lovely semi rural outlook and this attractive home will not disappoint.
With an open plan kitchen, dining, living room with double doors to the cottage garden, guest wc, three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a good sized family bathroom, the house will appeal to downsizers or young couples and we anticipate great interest due to finish, location and charm.
Donaghadee has become increasingly popular over the last two years, with the regeneration of many of the historical monuments, promenade and seafront and with the plethora of independent shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
We recommend viewing this beautiful house at your earlies convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, under stair storage.
- Guest WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 4.88m x 3.38m @ widest points (16'0 x 11'1 @ wides
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in oven, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, dining area.
- Open to:
- Living Room 5.18m x 3.68m (17'0 x 12'1)
- Wood laminate flooring, gas fireplace with marble hearth, surround and mantle, double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 5.21m x 2.77m (17'1 x 9'1)
- Double room with ensuite and space for dressing area.
Ensuite: White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, corner shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed door, extractor fan, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.46m (10'0 x 8'1)
- Wood laminate flooring, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 2.16m x 1.85m (7'1 x 6'1)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with mixer tap, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Front: Area in lawn, mature trees, paved walkway.
Side: Tarmac driveway, area in lawn.
Rear: Cottage garden with mature plants and shrubs, pond, area in lawn, fully enclosed, private.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »