15 Lyndhurst Gardens,
Belfast, BT13 3PH
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £169,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill)
Offers around £169,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Magnificent Red Brick SDV
- 3 Bedrooms/3 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Utlity Room
- Detached Garage
- Highest Presentation
A beautiful home richly appointed throughout and modernised to a high standard by the present owners. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with lounge into bay, excellent fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven, gas hob, and integrated fridge and bathroom in classic white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, utility room and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme in past years. A matching detached garage with brick paver driveway and hard landscaped gardens front and rear combines with the perfect location to make this this perfect family home.
A stunning home which will not disappoint - immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- uPvc double glazed entrance door, wood strip floor, picture rail, dado rail, cornice ceiling, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.66 x 3.76 (15'3" x 12'4")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, over mantle, 3 panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.61 x 3.65 (11'10" x 11'11")
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset, wood laminate floor, paelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 1.92 x 2.47 (6'3" x 8'1")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator, slate tiled floor, quarter panelled walls.
- Kitchen 3.53 x 2.10 (11'6" x 6'10")
- Single drainer composite sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven, gas hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge, wine rack, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, pvc ceiling, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, pvc walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.53 x 3.64 (11'6" x 11'11")
- Dado rail, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.50 x 4.38 (11'5" x 14'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2.56 x 2.42 (8'4" x 7'11")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, electric light.
- Utility Room 3.85 x 2.00 (12'7" x 6'6")
- Gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, light and power.
- Detached Garage 5.56 x 2.61 (18'2" x 8'6")
- Light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in flowerbeds, mature hedging and shrubs, feature decked area, artificial grass, outside light and tap.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT13 3PH | Property For Sale in BT13 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in West Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Ballygomartin Road Area | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Lyndhurst, Belfast | Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.