- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gracious and Generously Proportioned Apartment Affording Spectacular Views Across Bangor Marina, Belfast Lough, Bangor Bay and the Irish Sea
- Magnificent Drawing Room/Dining Room with Bay Window and Attractive Fireplace
- Bespoke Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated High Quality Appliances
- Separate Fitted Utility/Laundry Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two Opening onto Rear Balcony
- Main Bedroom with Spectacular Views, En Suite Shower Room and Access to Courtyard Sun Terrace
- Roofspace Storage
- Luxurious Main Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Air Circulation System
- Garage and Private Residents' Parking
- Sought After Shore Front Development
- Within Walking Distance of Bangor's Town Centre
- Direct Access to the Coastal Path and Pickie Fun Park
- Twenty Minutes' Drive of Central Belfast
- Rail and Bus Networks Close at Hand
Additional InformationLorelei is well established as one of Bangor's premium and very best shore front apartment developments. A prestigious location commanding views across Bangor bay to Belfast Lough and Bangor Marina to the Copeland Islands and Scotland beyond. The location of this property provides excellent convenience within walking distance of Bangor town centre, Bangor Marina, Pickie Fun Park and, of course, direct access to the Coastal Path. Number 15 is a duplex three bedroom apartment maximising on the best of the breathtaking outlook. A high standard of fixtures and fittings is evident throughout. Of particular note is a magnificent drawing room with bay window, attractive fire place and gas fire.
There is a bespoke fitted kitchen with range of high quality integrated appliances and separate utility/laundry room. The main bedroom has the best of the elevated views, fitted furniture, ensuite shower room and access to central courtyard patio.
It is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate all that is incorporated within this most desirable property. Belfast City centre and the George Best Belfast City Airport are within twenty minutes' drive. Rail and bus networks are easily accessible.
This prominent sea front terrace was sympathetically redeveloped creating a exclusive apartment development whilst retaining the original listed façade. Rarely do properties at Lorelei present themselves to the open market. We therefore feel interest in this property will be immediate.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE LOBBY:
- Stairs and lift to second floor.
- NO. 15:
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With maple wooden flooring, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard, steps to reception hall, double height ceiling, staircase to first floor minstrel style gallery landing, feature glazed wall.
- 3.61m x 2.79m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
Bespoke fitted range of hand painted style units, stainless steel fittings, laminate work surface and upstand, ceramic sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, integrated four ring induction hob, tiled glass splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated combination microwave, integrated high level double ovens, integrated larder freezer and full sized larder fridge, kicker board with LED lighting, oak laminate wooden flooring, recessed spotlighting, concealed downlighters.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of built-in high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, built-in larder cupboard with built-in shelving.
- DRAWING ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 5.59m (19' 7" x 18' 4")
Spectacular elevated views across Bangor Bay to Belfast Lough, Ballyholme Bay and the Irish Sea to Scotland beyond, views over Bangor Marina, Bangor town centre and Pickie Fun Park, maple wooden flooring, stone fireplace, inset and hearth with gas coal fire, recessed spotlighting.
- Linen press with built-in shelving, gas fired boiler.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, corner panelled bath, antique style chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, Aqua Lisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 2.84m (14' 5" x 9' 4")
Wardrobe and excellent storage, mirror fronted sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.67m (11' 2" x 8' 9")
Access to rear south facing balcony with glass and stainless steel balustrade, timber decking, ideal place for evening sun.
- Glazed access door to paved terrace with southerly aspect, ideal spot for afternoon and evening sun.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.69m x 5.59m (18' 8" x 18' 4")
Glazed access door to south facing terrace, opening balcony, Velux window with spectacular views across Pickie Fun Park, Bangor Marina, Bangor town centre, Bangor, Ballyholme Bay, Belfast Lough and the Irish Sea with Scotland beyond.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa built-in shower unit, soakaway floor, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, access hatch to roofspace.
- 5.49m x 2.9m (18' 0" x 9' 6")
With electric roller shutter door.
Travelling from the Bryansburn Road, at the mini roundabout turn left into Maxwell Road. Princetown Road is a continuation of Maxwell Road and Lorelei is located off the Princetown Road on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »