- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- New Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Driveway With Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationSituated just off the Cregagh Road, this semi detached property represents an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer hoping to their foot on the first rung of the property ladder. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area with double doors to patio / garden, new fitted kitchen with built in gas hob and oven and white bathroom suite first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, off street parking and enclosed rear garden.
A short walk takes you to the Cregagh Road for convenience shopping and superb transport links into and out of Belfast. An excellent home in a great location.
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with stain glass fan light to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'6 x 11'0 (3.81m x 3.35m)
- Into Bay. Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Open to :
- Dining Area 11'0 x 10'0 (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Upvc patio doors.
- New Fitted Kitchen 18'5 x 5'9 (5.61m x 1.75m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built in four ring gas hob and stainless steel under oven, stainless steel over head extractor fan, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom Two 9'11 x 9'6 (3.02m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Three 7'6 x 6'6 (2.29m x 1.98m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Wooden panelling.
- Hot-press. Housing gas boiler.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing. Mature hedging. Patio area/
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »