- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double glaze windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- Convenient location
- Close to many amenities
Additional InformationUlster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £100,000 for 15 Lismain Street, Belfast, BT6 8NN. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, Unit 33 Forestside, Belfast, BT8 6FX 02890641264 before exchange of contracts.
An ideal 1st time purchase or investment, Lismain Street is located in an established residential area just off the Cregagh Road were there is a variety of local amenities within close proximity plus many renowned schools adding to the overall appeal of this home. Although requiring some general updating the home has been well priced and offers good accommodation over both levels with 3 bedrooms, and bathroom on the 1st floor and 2 separate receptions and extended kitchen on the ground floor. Further features include gas central heating, double glazed windows, and an enclosed large rear yard offering good outdoor space. A chain free onward sale, early viewing does come highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 11'2 x 10'3 (3.40m x 3.12m)
- To bay window, laminate flooring, recessed spotlights.
- Living room 10'3 x 10'3 (3.12m x 3.12m)
- Gas boiler, recessed spotlights. Open to
- Extended kitchen 17'6 x 7'5 (5.33m x 2.26m)
- At widest points.
Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, fridge freezer space, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladder approach, part floored.
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 2 8'11 x 8'11 (2.72m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear yard, outside tap.
- Disclaimer: Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »