- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with extractor hood and wall tiling.
- Three bedrooms and one reception room.
- White bathroom suite with wall tiling.
- Gardens to front in crazy paved patio area and rear enclosed paved patio area with fencing.
- May be available under the Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Scheme (subject to approval).
Additional InformationThis attractive Mid Terrace property would be an ideal purchase for a young first time buyer or an investor and is situated within this popular and convenient residential location.
- Entrance hall with polished laminate floor.
- 4.32m x 3.76m (14' 2" x 12' 4")
Hole in wall type fireplace, tiled hearth, polished laminate floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
1 ½ Tub sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units,
formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, wall tiling, plumbed for dishwasher, phoenix gas boiler.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower,
pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 2.95m (15' 8" x 9' 8")
(at widest points) Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.57m (10' 7" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
- Store Room
- Plumbed for washing machine, light and power. Garden store.
- Outside water tap.
- To front in crazy paved patio area and rear in enclosed paved patio area with fencing.
- GROUND RENT
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »