- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well appointed red brick townhouse overlooking River Lagan and Malone Golf Course.
- Modern townhouse in a quiet cul de sac development
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Spacious living room
- Three double bedrooms and a small office/study room
- Modern bathroom suite, master bedroom with ensuite and separate wc
- Attached garage
- Ample car parking
- Located in the leafy historic linen mill village of Edenderry
- Gas fired central heating
Additional InformationIntroducing to the market this fantasic modern four bedroom townhouse located in the historic linen village of Edenderry. The property comprises an attached garage, under stairs storage, a well furnished living room leading to a delightful decked area with river views all on the ground floor.
The first floor comprises a double bedroom with Juliet balcony, modern kitchen with full range of integrated appliances and a separate WC.
The second floor comprises a further two double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and an office/study room. The property is further complimented with gas fired central heating and ample car parking.
Ideal for a family or professionals alike.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Double doors leading to decking area. Views over the river. Laminate floor.
- 5.49m x 2.44m (18' 0" x 8' 0")
Hot water tank. Roller garage door. Shelving, power and light
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.79m x 2.74m (19' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, 5 ring gas hob and built in oven. Integrated dishwasher, laminate tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed low voltage lighting. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM/ BEDROOM
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Double doors, Juliet balcony, Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin. 3/4 tiled walls.
- Suite comprising of panel bath with telephone shower attachment, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.83m (7' 0" x 6' 0")
- Access by slingsby ladder, fully floored, power and light.
- Driveway to the front and decking to the rear.
Located in Edenderry Village, off the Ballylesson Road, Belfast BT8
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
108th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »