- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- OIL FIRED & SOLID FUEL CENRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- OAK INTERNAL DOORS, SKIRTING & ARCHITRAVE
- BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- ZONED HEATING SYSTEM.
- EPC F
- We are delighted to offer for sale this absolutely stunning chalet bungalow in Kilfennan. This home is in pristine condition throughout and has been refurbished approximately 5 years ago to include kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, oak doors, skirtings and architraves, new windows and front door. It has laminate flooring to the downstairs with the exception of the bathroom.
This property is beautifully presented and will appeal to a growing family who require additional space. It also benefits from decking to the rear leading to a neat lawn. There is the added benefit of a garage.
This is a popular residential area close to local amenities.
Viewing is highly recommend to fully appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
- Having understairs storage, laminated wooden floor.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 3.28m (16'3" x 10'9")
- Having magnificent fireplace with back boiler, granite inset and hearth, ceiling cornicing, laminated wooden floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/CONSERVATORY 6.71m x 6.10m (to widest points into cupboards) (2
- Having range of eye and low level units , tiling between units, 5 ring gas hob, double oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, recessed lighting, ample dining space, laminated wooden floor, open plan to Conservatory, French doors to decked patio area.
- BEDROOM (1) 4.22m x 2.72m (13'10" x 8'11")
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.15m x 2.67m (10'4" x 8'9")
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- Comprising of bath with telephone hand shower to taps, WHB, WC, fully tiled walk in shower.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having toilet and whb off.
- BEDROOM (3) 3.38m x 3.25m (11'1" x 10'8")
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes and drawers with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4) 3.38m x 3.18m (11'1" x 10'5")
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors, laminated wooden floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 18'7" X 10'3" Having roller door, light and power points, side window and door.
Walled to front.
Decked patio area to rear leading to lawn.
Driveway to side.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £910.38 (Feb 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »