- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This detached bungalow is situated in a cul de sac on a level private site in this very popular residential development. The flexible accommodation can either provide 4 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen/dining area or as is currently utilised as 3 bedrooms, 2 reception, kitchen with dining area with separate utility room. There is a bonus room which provides scope for work from home. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and open fire in the lounge. The side garden is in lawns with paved and stoned area to the rear. There is also an integral garage. Crossgar is a very popular village with good public transport and access to leading schools, shops and amenities.
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor.
- Tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Hotpress. Roofspace is fully floored with velux window.
- Living Room 17'3 x 12'0 (5.26m x 3.66m)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminated wooden floor.
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 4 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Solid wooden floor. Side facing.
- Kitchen/dining area 15'7 x 13'2 (4.75m x 4.01m)
- High and low level units with recess for cooker and washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. 1 ½ stainless steel unit. Tiled floor. Back door. Patio doors to side.
- White panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 9'10 x 8'1 (3.00m x 2.46m)
- Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Two 13'3 x 8'4 (4.04m x 2.54m)
- Built in robes. Solid wooden floor. Rear facing.
- Bonus room/study 10'3 x 9'5 (3.12m x 2.87m)
- Back door. Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 13'10 x 10'5 (4.22m x 3.18m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with paving. Gardens in lawn to the side and rear enclosed garden with paved and pebbled gardens. Pvc oil tank.
- Up and over door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »