- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Super Semi Detached Home in Primary Stranmillis Location Close to Many Local Amenities Including Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport, Stranmillis Primary School & Queens University
- Well Cared for by the Current Owners & Ready for any New Buyer to add Their Own Stamp
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout & Range of Built-in Storage
- Living Room Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Attic Room/Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Majority uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking & Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Excellent Proximity to the Lagan Tow Path
Additional InformationA super three bedroom semi detached home with excellent sized attic room/storage. The property has been well cared for and is ready for any new family to move in and add their own stamp.
The accommodation is bright and comprises; two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with separate wc.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating, majority uPVC double glazed windows, driveway parking and an enclosed south facing rear garden.
Demand will be high, thus early viewing is advised.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.66m x 3.33m (12' 0" x 10' 11")
Attractive wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING AREA:
- 4.47m x 3.43m (14' 8" x 11' 3")
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.73m x 2.41m (12' 3" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, larder cupboard, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.63m (14' 3" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.4m (11' 7" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 2.21m (7' 5" x 7' 3")
- Grey suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, hotpress, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Grey low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs from landing to . . .
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.63m (16' 5" x 11' 11")
Built-in robes and storage into eaves.
- Private and enclosed rear gardens in lawns with raised beds in shrubs, bushes and trees. Oil fired boiler house, uPVC oil tank.
From Stranmillis Road turn into Broomhill Park and first right into Hillside Drive then right again into Hillside Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
99th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »