- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazed And Single Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Potential
Additional InformationAttractive Semi Detached Villa Set In This Ever Popular Location With Off Street Carparking.
A unique opportunity to purchase a red brick semi detached villa holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen with dining and bathroom in white suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, a mix of upvc double glazed and single glazed windows, feature bow window to lounge. Requiring some TLC the dwelling offers superb potential and holds an excellent site with driveway, carport and carparking. Ideally suited to a young married couple or those seeking a project.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door with leaded light inset, understairs storage.
- Lounge 2.99 x 5.16 (9'10" x 16'11")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace.
- Kitchen 2.68 x 5.28 (8'10" x 17'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops and tiled worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, tall larder, partly tiled walls, panelled walls:
Dinning Area: ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.04 x 2.66 (10'0" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4.90 x 2.58 (16'1" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 2.82 (11'2" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, vanity unit, pvc and tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Separate wc
- Matching white low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, flowerbeds and shrubs. Rear garden with decking, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, driveway with carport, outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »