- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- EXCELLENT WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining area, utility room, separate w.c.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, three generous sized bedrooms, family bathroom, storage room.
- Gas fired central heating. Pvc double glazing.
- Intruder alarm installed. Roofspace floored and accessible via slingsby ladder
- Tarmac driveway to the side. Paved patio area to the rear with timber fencing to boundaries.
- Outside tap. Timber shed.
- Blinds included within sale.
Heslips Court, Newry
Occupied by the current vendors for approximately three years, this beautiful three bedroomed semi-detached home is spacious and has been very well maintained internally and externally. Located just off the Dublin Road within the family friendly development Heslips Court this family home is located close to the A1/N1 dual carraigeway and a host of Primary & Secondary Schools.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of an Entrance hall, Living room with feature fireplace, Kitchen/Dining Area with a range of integrated appliances, Utility room which is plumbed for white goods, and separate W.C.
On the first floor there are three generous sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom with a contemporary three piece suite. There is also access to the floored roof space via slingsby ladder.
Externally, the property has a paved patio area to the rear with timber fencing to boundaries and a timber shed which is perfect for outside storage. Parking to the side with a tarmac driveway.
Viewing is essential!
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Alarm keypad. Carpet on stairs.
- Lounge 11' 6'' x 15' 1'' (3.5m x 4.6m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with space for electric fire. T.V point.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 2'' x 15' 5'' (3.4m x 4.7m)
- Rear Elevation. Tiled flooring. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric double oven, integrated fridge freezer. Recess lighting. Partial wall tiling. Access to utility room.
- Separate W.C. 5' 11'' x 3' 3'' (1.8m x 1.0m)
- Middle Elevation. Tiled floor. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit. Partial wall tiling.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder. Store cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 10' 10'' x 13' 5'' (3.3m x 4.1m)
- Rear Elevation. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9' 2'' x 16' 9'' (2.8m x 5.1m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8' 2'' x 10' 2'' (2.5m x 3.1m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom 6' 3'' x 8' 2'' (1.9m x 2.5m)
- Rear Elevation. Full wall and floor tiling. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit and mirrored unit above, bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Recessed lighting.
- Paved area to the rear with timber fencing to boundaries. Timber shed. Outside tap. Tarmac driveway to the side of the property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »