- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxury Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- En-suite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
Additional InformationMost Impressive Modern Constructed Town Terrace Situated Within This Most Popular Location.
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded section of Heath Lodge this richly appointed town terrace will impress. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and gas hob and deluxe white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, extensive use of wood laminate strip and ceramic floor coverings. Landscaped gardens with open aspect to rear combines with low outgoings to make this the perfect family home.
Internal Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled door, ceramic tiled floor, understairs storage.
- Lounge 5.18 x 3.69 (17'0" x 12'1")
- 2 panelled radiators, wood strip floor, attractive fireplace, double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.21 x 3.27 (10'6" x 10'9")
- Panelled radiator, upvc double glazed French doors, picture window, wood strip floor, open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen 2.49 x 3.56 (8'2" x 11'8")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, island unit with breakfast bar, fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- First floor
- Landing - Hotpress copper cylinder.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 3.77 (10'7" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in wardrobe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.05 x 3.04 (13'3" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in robe, panelled radiator, recessed lighting;
Ensuite shower room comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.82 x 1.99 (9'3" x 6'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front forecourt, landscaped rear garden with feature decked area, patio, pergola and mature shrubs and flowerbeds, outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »