This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A stylish mid terrace property located just off the Ormeau Road
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a feature exposed red brick wall
- Spacious open plan living / dining room with a feature Stanley cast iron multi-fuel stove
- Fantastic kitchen with solid wood units and integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms - one on first floor and two on the second floor
- Contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Enclosed rear yard and a small front garden
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within walking distance to Queens University & the City Centre
More Than Meets The Eye!
This stylish property located just off the Ormeau Road really does have the wow factor and is somewhere you will be proud to show off to friends & family. The current vendor has impeccable taste leaving the lucky purchaser nothing to do other than move in and enjoy all it has to offer. The property has the makings of a comfortable home or an easy property to rent in the vibrant local rental market.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a feature red brick wall, a spacious open plan living/dining room with a feature Stanley cast iron multi-fuel stove and a fantastic kitchen that benefits from solid wood units and integrated appliances. The first floor comprises a superb bedroom and a spacious bathroom with feature floor tiles as well as a separate bath and shower. The second floor comprises a double bedroom and a single bedroom.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden and to the rear there is a fully enclosed and useable rear yard.
Hatfield Street is located just off the Ormeau Road and is within a short walk to Belfast city centre. There is easy access to local transport and amenities including a play park for the kids, Ormeau Park, the Lagan Tow Path and the Shaftesbury Community and Recreation Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living/Dining Room 20'5" x 10'
Kitchen 14'7" x 7'8"
Bedroom 1 13'5" x 9'8"
Bathroom 6'10" x 6'
Bedroom 2 13'5" x 10'4"
Bedroom 3 7'11" x 5'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views