- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Mid Terrace Within Minutes Of Newtownards Town Centre
- Modern Kitchen With Good Range Of Units And Built In Appliances
- Good Sized Living Area With Open Fireplace And Understairs Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Bath And Overhead Electric Shower
- Two Covered Yards To Rear With Power And Light
- Great First Time Buyer Or Investment Potential
The current owners of this well maintained property have rented it out successfully for many years. Located just off the High Street in Newtownards, it is well situated for first time buyers or as an investment, within minutes of the town centre and also close to all main arterial routes. Newtownards is a busy market town with an increasing number of purchasers and investors showing interest in properties and we recommend early viewing of this lovely home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Living Room 3.7 x 3.3 (12'2" x 10'10")
- Open fireplace with painted brick and tiled hearth, brick surround and painted wooden mantle, under stairs storage and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 4.2 x 2.6 (13'9" x 8'6")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in electric hob, plumbed for dishwasher, built in double oven, built in fridge freezer and wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roofspace with lighting.
- Bedroom 1 4.3 x 3.1 (14'1" x 10'2")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.1 x 2.3 (10'2" x 7'7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead Triton shower and mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, hotpress with storage, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Front yard.
- Covered Yard 1 4.3 x 3.8 (14'1" x 12'6")
- Power and light, plumbed for washing machine and boiler.
- Covered Yard 2 3.8 x 2.2 (12'6" x 7'3")
- Oil storage tank, built in storage, power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »