This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil fired central heating system / recently installed in February 2016 - Upvc double glazed 'Argon' filled windows and doors
- Two bedrooms and one reception room.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with four ring hob unit, oven, extractor fan and hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer.
- Luxury bathroom in white suite with wall tiling.
- Gardens to front and to rear in large covered yard.
Additional InformationPeter Rogers Estate Agents are proud to offer for sale this beautifully finished house perfectly suited for the young first time buyer or investor alike. Situated only a moments walk from the busy Newtownards town centre and all of its amenities including bus and main commuting routes we would expect to see high levels of interest and would recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance hall with polished laminate floor.
- 3.58m x 3.25m (11' 9" x 10' 8")
Feature open fire with brick surround, timber mantle and tiled hearth, polished laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 4.19m x 2.51m (13' 9" x 8' 3")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, four ring hob unit, built-in oven, extractor hood and fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, concealed lighting, polished laminate floor, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.07m (10' 9" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.26m (10' 3" x 7' 5")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with middle mounted mixer taps, 'Triton'
thermostatically controlled shower unit over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, hot press copper cylinder with willis type immersion heater.
- To front in small patio area and to rear in covered yard with light and power with separate further store to rear, access for oil bins etc.
Greenwell Street, Newtownards
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »