- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Lounge with Open Fire Open to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite with Feature Freestanding Slipper Bath
- Floored Attic Room with Velux Window
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Pvc Guttering, Soffits and Fascia
- Private Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage
- Well Mainicured Front Garden and Enclosed Patio Garden to Rear with Southerly Aspect
- Convenient to Local Shops, Schools and Bus Networks
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationThis is a super semi-detached home, which has been tastefully decorated and well-maintained by its current owners. It is conveniently located close to a choice of primary and secondary schools and is ideally situated only a few minutes' walk to an excellent range of local shops.
Excellent local amenities are within close proximity as are shopping facilities at Forestside. Stormont Estate, Northern Ireland Civil Service and the Ulster Hospital are close by and public transport links including the Glider are easily accessible.
The ground floor accommodation includes a lounge open to dining room with French doors to garden, and fitted kitchen.
There are three good sized bedrooms and stylish bathroom to the first floor.
A fully floored and plastered attic room with Velux window provides additional storage space with potential to convert subject to planning permission.
Externally there is private driveway parking and a detached garage with utility area. The well manicured front and rear gardens provide space for outdoor entertaining and play.
- Courtesy light. Hardwood front door, double glazed inset, double glazed and leaded sidelight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Solid wooden floor. Built in storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- Slate fireplace surround, cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth. Solid wooden floor. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- 3.38m x 2.38m (11' 1" x 7' 10")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Single drainer ceramic sink unit, antique style mixer taps. Solid walnut work surfaxes. Integrated four ring gas hob, integrated oven, extractor hood. Integrated fridge. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.21m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Measurement at widest points. Built in hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.17m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.7m (7' 10" x 8' 10")
- White suite comprising low flush w.c. Burlington floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Ball and claw foot Slipper bath, chrome antique style mixer taps, built in rainfall shower unit. Antique style, column radiator and chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- ATTIC ROOM:
- Access via timber folding ladder. Fully floored and plastered. Velux window. Light and power. Storage into eaves.
- Front - Tarmac driveway to front and side. Lawned area with mature shrubs.
Rear - Enclosed paved garden with raised flowerbeds. Water tap. Oil storage tank. South westerly aspect.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.84m x 2.8m (15' 11" x 9' 2")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Warmflow oil fired boiler. Overhead storage area.
Utility area with stainless steel sink unit, cupboards below. Plumber for washing machine. Space for dryer.
Travelling up the Gilnahirk Road, continue through the roundabout and turn left into Russell Park. Gortgrib Drive is first on the left and No.15 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »