- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid-terrace House
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/3 Bedrooms/Bathroom
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating (not tested)
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance of Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time/Investment Opportunity
- PUBLIC NOTICE:
- 15 Glenview Drive, Limavady, BT49 0RZ
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £64,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agents before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC Rating: E39
- This three bedroom mid-terrace house is located within the well populated Glens area of Limavady. It offers well laid out family accommodation which are in need of some cosmetic improvements but would make an ideal first time/investment opportunity. This property is within walking distance of the local shops, schools and town centre amenities.
- Leaving Limavady along the Ballyquin Road, take the first left leading to Glenview Drive. Follow the road around to the right and number 15 is situated on the right hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 2.1 x 1.6 (6'10" x 5'2")
- having tiled flooring.
- Lounge: 4.3 x 4.3 (14'1" x 14'1")
- having Oak fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, glazed door through to:
- Kitchen/Dining: 5.2 x 3.1 (17'0" x 10'2")
- with a range of eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, built in hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, strip lighting, tiled flooring.
- Staircase to first floor landing
- Bedroom (1): 3.3 x 3.1 (10'9" x 10'2")
- Bedroom (2): 3.7 x 2.7 (12'1" x 8'10")
- built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 2.8 x 2.5 (9'2" x 8'2")
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: 1.8 x 1.7 (5'10" x 5'6")
- with three piece suite comprising of fitted bath with shower attachment and electric shower over-head, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Garden to front of property laid in lawn with enclosed garden to rear, also laid in lawn.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £550.29 as at 01/07/2020.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »