- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented End Townhouse in Quiet Park
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms with Built-In Storage
- Large Living Room with Dining Area and Feature Fireplace
- Sliding Patio Doors to Rear Garden with Westerly Aspect
- Recently Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Modern Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Much Sought After Location in Cul-de-sac off Circular Road
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools in Proximity
- Close to Recreational Facilities at C.I.Y.M.S., Stormont and Belmont
- Public and Private Transport Links Near at Hand
- Convenience to Amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationPleasantly secluded just off the highly sought after Circular Road in mature Belmont, this beautifully presented townhouse could not be more convenient. Some of the province's leading primary and secondary schools, churches, sporting & recreational facilities including golf clubs, rugby clubs, shops & restaurants are all located within a short distance. Road and rail links to the city centre are near at hand as is George Best Belfast City Airport.
Internally, the property has been finished to a high standard and requires little for a purchaser to do but move in. The ground floor comprises a modern, recently installed kitchen and good sized living/dining room. Two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom are on the first floor. Externally, there is off-street parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect.
Viewing comes highly recommended at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light. Hardwood double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, storage cupboard. Alarm keypad.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.52m (16' 8" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). Attractive restored cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and gas fire. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Dining area, cornice ceiling, hardwood floor. Cloakroom.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.97m x 2.56m (9' 9" x 8' 5")
Modern range of high and low level (soft close) gloss white units with concealed lighting. One and a half bowl stainless steel Blanco sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated Baumatic dishwasher, integrated under bench electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Pull-out larder cupboard. Housing for fridge/freezer, hardwood flooring. Plumbed for washing machine. Corian work surfaces.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater. Cornice ceiling, access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.56m (14' 0" x 11' 8")
Excellent wall-to-wall range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Recessed spotlights and feature lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.59m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and built-in Mira shower unit, Roca pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and matching low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, Velux window.
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking.
- Access to front, uPVC oil tank and housed oil fired boiler.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear garden in low maintenance lawn and flower beds. Outside power-points. Outside light, outside tap.
From Holywood Road, turn onto Circular Road and Garranard Park is opposite C.I.Y.M.S.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »