- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge into Bay
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Car Parking
- Low Outgoings
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationImpressive Beautifully Maintained and Presented Town Terrace
An impressive town terrace holding a prime position within this most popular location. The well maintained interior comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roof space, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. Off street car parking and a most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping all within walking distance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.27 x 4.35 (10'9" x 14'3")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, wall light point, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 4.18 x 2.27 (13'9" x 7'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.98 x 2.28 (9'9" x 7'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 2.96 (7'9" x 9'9")
- Panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace.
- Roof Space 3.75 x 2.36 (12'4" x 7'9")
- Double panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Driveway with off street car parking, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central boiler, oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »