- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Cul De Sac Position
- Modern Shaker Fitted Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Deluxe 4 Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Private Mature Site
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned within a popular convenient location enjoying a quiet cul de sac position this Semi-Detached will ideally suit the First Time Buyer searching for a home in a select modern Development enjoying a well planned living layout incorporating a shaker Kitchen with dining aspect and deluxe 4 piece family Bathroom.
- Ground Floor
- Open covered Entrance Porch. Front door into well presented Entrance Hall with quality oak effect laminate flooring extending into:
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 3.96m (14'0 x 13'0)
- Attractive period style polished cast iron fireplace with slate effect tiled hearth.
- MODERN SHAKER FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.33m x 3.68m (17'6 x 12'1)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level beech effect fitted shaker style units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with monobloc tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob and concealed overhead extractor fan. Leaded glass display cabinet. Integrated wine rack. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor. Twin PVC double glazed french doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m x 1.68m (10'0 x 5'6)
- at max. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.40m x 3.05m (11'2 x 10'0)
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe. Quality walnut effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- Quality grey coloured laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 2.21m (12'0 x 7'3)
- at max. Presently used as Study/Office.
- DELUXE 4 PIECE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising corner bath. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. 1/4 quarter round shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Neat well maintained gardens to front and side stocked with a variety of shrubs and edged by mature hedgerow. Driveway to side providing ample parking for a variety of vehicles. Private enclosed garden to rear fully paved for easy maintenance screened by perimeter fence and a variety of trees.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
74th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »