- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationOccupying a corner, end of cul de sac setting within this small courtyard development, number 15 Drumbeg Mews boasts deceptively spacious accommodation over two floors.
Finished to an exacting specification, the property benefits from a modern fitted Kitchen with appliances, as well as a refitted Ensuite Shower Room and Bathroom.
Conveniently placed off the Drumbeg Road which runs between the Hillhall Road and Ballyskeagh Road, both Belfast and Lisburn are easily accessible, whilst Lady Dixon Park, the Lagan towpath, and golf courses are also within easy reach.
Accommodation comprises in brief:- Reception Hall; Cloaks with w.c.; Lounge with fireplace and 'French' doors; modern fitted Kitchen with appliances, open to Dining Area.
First floor: Master Bedroom with refitted Ensuite Shower Room; 2 further Bedrooms; Refitted Bathroom.
Specification includes:- Gas fired central heating; PVC double glazed windows; modern fitted Kitchen with appliances; modern fitted Ensuite Shower Room and Bathroom.
Outside: Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber decked patio. Raised shrub bed border. Wall and fence surround.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed entrance door. Laminate wooden floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate wooden floor.
- 6.007m x 3.485m (19' 8" x 11' 5")
Laminate wooden floor. Fireplace of sandstone surround. Glazed 'French' doors and glazed side panels.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.89m x 3.258m (16' 1" x 10' 8")
Refitted kitchen with extensive range of units in gloss. Single drainer large and small bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in double oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan over in stainless steel. Integrated microwave and dishwasher. Laminate wooden floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.099m x 2.916m (13' 5" x 9' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Refitted suite to include fully tiled shower enclosure with drench head shower and hose attachment; vanitory wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards below; low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.003m x 2.083m (9' 10" x 6' 10")
Fitted wardrobes and one bedside table.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.147m x 3.032m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
- Refitted suite comprising shower/bath with curved screen, drench head shower with hose attachment and mixer tap; vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards below. Tiled floor. Chrome towel rail. Fitted mirror with lighting and steam self-clearing. Built-in bluetooth.
Off Drumbeg Road which runs between Ballyskeagh Road and Hillhall Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »