- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining, Sunroom, Living room, Utility Room, Office, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating system
- Pvc double glazed windows (Installed within last 5 years)
- Situated on a corner site with ample parking space for multiple cars
- Beam vacum system installed
- Garden to front and large private enclosed garden to rear
- Carpets, Curtains & blinds included
- Central location close to shops, schools and within easy access to by-pass
Downshire Court, Newry
This well maintained family home is situated on a large corner site within a popular residential area of Newry. The property benefits from ample parking and being located within walking distance of shops, local schools and Newry city centre. It is situated 2 minutes drive from the A1 roundabout, thus suiting anybody commuting to Belfast or Dublin. As interest is expected to be high early viewing is highly recommended
- Entrance Hallway 15' 0'' x 6' 3'' (4.58m x 1.91m)
- Carpet flooring, Radiator cabinet
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 3'' x 9' 9'' (5.56m x 2.98m)
- Range of modern high and low level units with integrated hob,oven, fridge freezer & dishwasher. Spot lighting, Timber flooring, Tiled over the worktops.
- Living Room 15' 1'' x 11' 11'' (4.59m x 3.64m)
- Carpet flooring, Marble fireplace with timber surround, Timber ceiling, Wall lights.
- Utility room 9' 10'' x 6' 10'' (3m x 2.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, Single drainer sink unit, Washing machine & dryer included in sale.
- Store/Potential ofice 9' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.03m x 2.99m)
- Conservatory 15' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.57m x 3.72m)
- @ Longest & widest, Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 9' 1'' x 8' 10'' (2.76m x 2.7m)
- Rear aspect, Carpet flooring, wall to wall built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 12' 4'' x 9' 5'' (3.77m x 2.88m)
- Front aspect, Carpet flooring, Built in slide robes, Phone point.
- Bedroom 3 8' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.69m x 2.52m)
- Front aspect, Carpet flooring.
- Family Bathroom 9' 7'' x 5' 5'' (2.93m x 1.66m)
- White suite with mixer taps to bath, Free standing thermostatic shower, Tiled floor and full wall tiling.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »