- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Double Glazing / Gas
- Detached Garage
- Superb Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyhenry road which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a beech fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and double glass panelled doors to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a modern newly installed bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, wooden double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 10'4'' (3.86m X 3.15m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'5'' X 12'1'' (5.00m X 3.68m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glass panelled doors to garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'1'' X 9'9'' (3.68m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'8'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 7'9'' X 7'7'' (2.36m X 2.31m)
- Modern newly installed white suite comprising bath, shower attachment, thermostatic shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel radiator
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage up and over door, light, power
Garden to front in lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Pvc fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »