- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house
- Detached double garage
- Six bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Dual link up heating system
- Mature private site
Substantial six bedroom detached house, detached double garage and sheds set on a pleasant mature site of circa 0.5 acres off the Doagh Road, Ballymena. Located a short drive from all the amenities in Ballymena, a school bus pick up at end of the lane and convenient for commuters to Belfast. This high quality property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation and good outside space which will surely appeal to growing or extended families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, sun room, kitchen / dining area, rear hallway, utility room and shower room, four double bedrooms (two ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. Two further double bedrooms and shower room on the second floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from uPVC double glazing, facia and guttering and a dual link-up heating system combining an oil fired central heating system and a 10kw multi-fuel stove which also heats the water and radiators. Many luxury features such as oak staircase, internal doors, architraves and skirting, a marble fireplace and granite work surfaces in the kitchen. Cable TV in all bedrooms and an intruder alarm. Detached double garage and three brick sheds / stables. Accessed via a shared tarmac lane off the Doagh Road through metal gates to a mature and private site of circa 0.5 acres.
- Impressive entrance hall with oak staircase and tiled floor. UPVC front door and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.06m x 4.47m (16'7" x 14'8")
- Spacious living room with feature marble fireplace with granite inset and surround and multi-fuel stove. Solid oak flooring and coving. TV point.
- Sitting room 5.06m x 4.47m (16'7" x 14'8")
- A comfortable reception room with inset fireplace in feature stone wall and 10kw multi-fuel stove sitting on a slate hearth. Multi-fuel stove plumbed into heating system. Solid oak flooring and coving. TV point. Double doors through to kitchen.
- Kitchen / Dining area 8.95m x 3.8m (29'4" x 12'6")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen and display units, window pelmet, extractor hood and surround in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap with granite drainer, work surfaces, upstands and window sill. Island breakfast bar with granite work surface. Gas Rangemaster stove and plumbed for American fridge. Integrated dishwasher and microwave oven. Feature stone wall, tiled floor and recessed spot lighting. TV point.
- Sun room 4.43m x 3.6m (14'6" x 11'10")
- Centrally heated sun room with feature stone wall and tiled floor. TV point. Door to rear garden.
- Rear hallway
- UPVC rear door, built in storage cupboard, tiled floor and intruder alarm panel.
- Utility room 3.07m x 2.8m (10'1" x 9'2")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Shower room 3.06m x 0.9m (10'0" x 2'11")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Oak staircase and carpeted staircase to first floor landing with seating area. Large hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 5.1m x 4.46m (16'9" x 14'8")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet and range of fitted bedroom furniture. TV point.
- Ensuite 2.5m x 1.2m (8'2" x 3'11")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 5.1m x 3.9m (16'9" x 12'10")
- Double bedroom and ensuite. Range of fitted bedroom furniture, carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 3.3m x 1m (10'10" x 3'3")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Shaving mirror with LED light.
- Bedroom 3 4.4m x 3.8m (14'5" x 12'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bathroom 3.9m x 2.5m (12'10" x 8'2")
- Large family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner jacuzzi bath and tiled shower cubicle with rain shower and hand held shower attachments. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 3.3m x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Second floor
- Oak staircase and carpeted stairs to second floor. Velux window and eaves storage.
- Bedroom 5 5.23m x 4.7m (17'2" x 15'5")
- Carpeted double bedroom with velux window.
- Shower room 2.6m x 2.2m (8'6" x 7'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Velux window and eaves storage.
- Bedroom 6 4.7m x 4.5m (15'5" x 14'9")
- Carpeted double bedroom with velux window and eaves storage.
- Double garage 7.6m x 6.05m (24'11" x 19'10")
- Detached double garage with two roller shutter doors.
- Sheds / stables
- Three brick storage sheds or stables.
- Shared tarmac lane with street lights off Doagh Road. Through pillars and metal gates onto tarmac driveway and approach. Front garden in neat lawn, stoned flowerbeds with mature shrubs and seating area. Mature trees.
- Side garden in neat lawn and mature trees
- Rear garden in neat lawn and paved seating area. Backed by mature trees.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »