- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming Victorian Semi Detached Property in Highly Desirable Location with South Facing Rear Garden
- Drawing Room & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility Room & Wet Room
- Living Room with Double Doors to Large Conservatory
- Six Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Luggage Room
- Coloured Bathroom & Separate WC
- Gas Heating/Sash Windows
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars & Wooden Shed/Old Garage
- Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear in Lawns, Shrubs & Hedging & Large Paved Patio Area
- Additional Covered Yard Area for Storage
- Within Comfortable Walking Distance of Many Leading Schools & Close to Many Other Amenites in the Area
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation & Updating
Additional InformationVIEWINGS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWN HAS FINISHED PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] AND I WILL CALL YOU TO ARRANGE APPOINTMENTS AS SOON AS WE CAN
This most charming Victorian semi detached home is located just off the Malone Road. The house is priced to allow for modernisation and updating.
Briefly the accommodation comprises; four reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room and wet room. There are six well proportioned bedrooms, a coloured bathroom and separate WC. Externally the propery has a mature garden and south facing to the rear, driveway parking and wooden shed/old garage.
The property is a short distance from the Lisburn Road, city centre and main motorway network and has an array of shops, restaurants and other amenities close by. Demand should be high thus early viewing is encouraged.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, tiled floor, hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.47m (19' 7" x 14' 8")
(at widest point into bay). Attractive polished wooden fireplace with dog grate, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, bay window, feature window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.5m (15' 10" x 14' 9")
(at widest points). Attractive wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, (door to shower).
- INNER HALL:
- Store cupboard.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.13m (8' 6" x 7' 8")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, store cupboards, plumbed for washing machine.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.11m x 4.11m (16' 9" x 13' 6")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, twin stainless steel sink, stainless steel drainer, integrated Baumatic hob, integrated Bosch oven, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, part tongue and groove walls, door with glazing to covered yard.
- INNER HALL:
- Part tongue and groove walls, hardwood door to side.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.89m (18' 0" x 12' 9")
Feature fireplace with copper hood, cast iron gas burner, cornice ceiling. Double doors with glazing to . . .
- 5.61m x 4.5m (18' 5" x 14' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, uPVC doors to rear.
First Floor Return
- Walk-in airing cupboard with immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.36m x 3.63m (17' 7" x 11' 11")
(at widest points). Built-in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand shower, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Coloured low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.1m x 4.5m (20' 0" x 14' 9")
Range of built-in robes, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.33m (13' 10" x 10' 11")
Floor boards, built-in robes, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.18m (14' 7" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12' 1" x 9' 11")
Second Floor Return
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.11m x 2.51m (13' 6" x 8' 3")
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- Beautifully landscaped gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, bushes and hedging boundary. Private and enclosed gardens in lawns with large paved patio. Entrance gates to driveway parking for several cars to wooden shed/old garage.
Covered yard with boiler house and storage room with gas boiler and bike store.
Heading out of Belfast on Malone Road, Deramore Drive is on the left hand side opposite Inst playing fields.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »